If you have any bugs, you can ask here and search here for existing solutions!
First troubleshooting steps.
- Download and extract all the files to their own folder.
- Then set the executable to run as admin.
- Set the compatibility mode to Windows XP SP2.
Common Bugs and their solutions
- Go to your control panel, appearance and personalization, then display. Set the view to “smaller – 100%” and re-login to have the settings take effect.
- If your Windows is not up to date. Download and install the .NET Framework 3.5 and the .NET Framework 4.0 if you do not have them installed.
- The executable must not be renamed.
- If you do not have full access on your computer. The application may be restricted to only saving gifs in the same directory as the application.